Wednesday 18 July 2007

Winds of Change...

are apparently blowing in a completely different direction.
Oh well.. I guess it is, in some part, my fault. I'm having that cute manner of saying tomorrow I'll start - only I refer to August..
that might be a chance for a change, but than again - the money I got is not that big, and the work is still demanding. Well not the work itself - the bosses are. They do not know what theuy want though.
Ha!
and that is a sufficient reason to start something on my own.
But I have a feeling, that it is not what I was going to talk about.
Something IS changing. I renewed a long lost contact with a Friend. And it might work alright again - on the professional platform. Good. Maybe burning the bridges to one's past is not always the best of ways to go through life.

As for the private side...
I'm still having a crush... and the "crush" does not know... this is something I really need to work on.

No comments: