Wednesday 6 July 2011

Having a breakdown and hating it

One of the best experiences in life is surely having and raising a son. And so I am blessed with a 9 month old toddler who's capable of attracting my full attention all day through no matter how busy with work I am. And that - unfortunately - is not a cheerful notice.

But I endure holding on to the thought of my wife coming back home and taking care of our son. And then the breakdown comes as she starts preparing dinner, vacuuming, dishwashing, hand-washing, changing-the-diapers and boiling the bottles... and asking with what seemed like "every-fifteen-minutes" frequency: "Can You take him for a little while".

So I did. I love my son. So i did, what I was asked for,but then i had no time for my work...

Later, at the late evening meal, My Beloved asked me, how come she does all the housework after she comes back from work, whereas I cannot do a single one when at home the whole morning.

I tried to think of an excuse, that I did not have any hands to give a baby to "for a little while", but whatever I tried did not work.

The only conclusion I came up with was to agree and admit that women are more multitask prepared than any man.

No comments: