Wednesday 13 February 2013

Still sceptical...

I asked myself today - am I still skeptical  It's been ages since I managed to share any of my opinions or observations and I'm beginning to to miss it. It's not that I like to complain or anything... I just feel it's a part o my personality is going to silent rest and I'm not really willing to cope with that.

I found myself at the edge of a possible life turn recently. And it's not the first one to be exact. I started to work with a life and career coach. I always had a smile for their methods... I thought that if I worked really hard myself I wouldn't need their help. The thing is - would I work that hard?

But then again - when we work - all they say is -think what would You do in a situation like that? How would You react to... what is Your dream work place like? and all those seem so innocent and so similar to each one. There are times, when I feel like a child led by a hand across the one way street. I feel helpless and slightly ashamed. At the same time I think, that everything they tell me is already in my head, so Why would I need them?

There are still couple of days left to work on it, so maybe in a while I'll be able to tell You (or me) who am I, and who's kidding here...

I am, however, wondering... why is every single session so exhausting?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy propecia online propecia generic safe - generic propecia when