Thursday 24 May 2007

That Is Not the Way We Will Play

Just yesterday I was asked at work if the new responsibilities were given to me already. They were, the day before. there was a trace of peace - no bosses around. Today they struck again - new responsibilities...
Well it seems that finally I will have to get to work and stop just .. whatever it is I'm doing now there.
But I know I ain't gonna let them add me their work that easily.
I just don't know yet how. I'm sleepy now.
Luckily tomorrow's one of the best weekdays. (after 1600hrs).
And there's this integrating trip coming soon.
I don't know why, but I don't like it already.
They just talk about getting drunk - grown up kids left for themselves with no supervision on the schooltrip.
If I am to get drunk I'd rather do it with a group of Friends of whom I know they would not paint my face with markers and hang the photo in the internet.
Besides... I'm not the type that drinks just with anyone...
-_-

OA

No comments: