Tuesday 15 May 2007

What Seems To Be the Problem Officer?

None of this stuff. I just realised how much I hate elevators. I work for a company with a very high position. And I need to get to this height every day. This one time there was also a security officer inside. And suddenly the light went off, the box stopped and the emergency button glowed.
The only thing I heard before that cage started to descend was strongly accented F-word.
Before I realised we were not falling but slowly going downwards with the help of the emergency programm the flashbacks of my life went as far as the primary school, age ten when I also...
got stuck in an elevator moving quite independently ...

independently from my wishes.

Story of my life ups and downs :)

But the moves happen to be nice.

OA

No comments: