Sunday 20 January 2008

A Key to Understanding Oneself

I found myself asking me one question recently: why?-what were You thinking?
So these are two questions, but the way I asked them, they were one.
The reason was me not understanding my own decisions recently. There were quite a few mistakes I've made by not thinking sufficiently about the possible dangers. One of the biggest was trying to live with two cats under one roof. The trick is that this was MY roof. very soon I found myself being angry - I was the alpha male in that herd and so I felt it was MY right to make a mess under that roof - the cats did not agree. The war started...
...and came to a sudden and rather unexpected end.
it appeared I was allergic... the cats must go.
But i did some preparations, I've come to some costs just to prove that in the end the decision wasn't thought over. At least I don't have to worry - those little menaces went to good families. None of them happened to meet chinese cuisine. (har... har... har... )
but there were more decisions I should think over more ...
Well, when the temporary troubles pass, I'll ned to do the bodycount and the damage report, and take my lesson. Till then - taking care for the less loss.


OA 
 

No comments: